Tale of a Lake nominated for an IFMCA Award
Tale of a Lake has been nominated for the Best Original Score for a Documentary award at the IFMCA Awards. The International Film Music Critics Association announced its list of nominees for excellence in musical scoring in 2016, for the 13th annual IFMCA Awards.
Other documentary award nominees this year include Bruno Coulais, Alberto Iglesias and Hans Zimmer. The International Film Music Critics Association will announce the winners on February 23, 2017.
Full list of the nominees:
BEST ORIGINAL SCORE FOR A DOCUMENTARY
- JÄRVEN TARINA [TALE OF A LAKE], music by Panu Aaltio
- PAPER LANTERNS, music by Chad Cannon
- PLANET EARTH II, music by Hans Zimmer, Jasha Klebe, and Jacob Shea
- LES SAISONS [SEASONS], music by Bruno Coulais
- SPAIN IN A DAY, music by Alberto Iglesias